We also offer the possibility of renting a room for an indefinite period. The rental conditions are as follows
- Are you at least 21 years old?
- Can you speak and understand English and/or Dutch at a proficient level?
- Do you possess the Dutch nationality or a valid residence permit?
- Are you registered as a personal service provider with the Chamber of Commerce? (Dutch: Kamer van Koophandel, KvK)
If these conditions apply to you, please make an intake procedure appointment. After finishing the intake procedure, we will ask you to let us know on which days of the week you would like to book the room and we will provide you with a room rental agreement.
- Would you like to take one or more days/weeks off? Please inform us at least one week in advance. You are free to do so multiple times a year. The maximum uninterrupted duration of absence is 3 weeks.
- In case of illness or absence you are required to pay no more than the rent for the first two days that you made reservations for the room but are unable to make use of it. For the remaining days of your absence, your payment obligation no longer applies. If another sex worker is willing to rent the room during your absence, you will receive a refund for the days that you were unable to use the room yourself.
- If you wish to terminate your lease, please inform us at least one week in advance.